Thursday, January 21, 2010

2 months!!!

My baby is 2 months!! Wow, it's strange because it didn't seem to go by that fast... it feels like he's been here forever. Always in Mommy's heart I guess :)

At 2 months, Oliver still loves lights, blinds, baths and eating. He also loves sitting with Mommy, he will almost always calm down if I just hold him on my lap. I love it. He also loves when Daddy comes home, he always perks up when he walks in the door and he always smiles for Daddy.


These smiles melt my heart... I would do absolutely anything to get him to smile. It's the best reward there is.


He is growing and growing! Look at these "then and now" pictures...

3 days old

2 months old

1 week old (next to tiny NB onsie)

2 months old

It's amazing how fast he is growing, but he's still a little squirt. He has his 2 month appointment next week so we will see if he is moving up in the percentiles or not.

This baby boy has been the most incredible blessing of our lives. Everyday is so wonderful having him here, even the hard days. It's hard sometimes because I love him so much and I want to do everything under the sun to make sure he knows that, but it never seems enough... I just love him too much.

Happy 2 months baby boy!

15 comments:

jamirodana said...

Wow! He is getting so big:)
He is adorable!

Ariel said...

He is definitely getting bigger. I love that little man he is just too cute.

Amy said...

he's flat out adorable!!! I can't believe the change in just 2 months! :)

Kate said...

Such adorable pictures of little Oliver! Love him! I can't believe how much he has changed in a few weeks since we saw him last! His smile is so cute! I like your comparison pictures, that's a good idea.

Gretchen said...

He is growing like a little weed, but a very cute weed :)

Kasey said...

I can't believe it's been 2 months! Wow!! He's still SO cute Trace!! Love you! Have a happy day! Lataz~Love always, Kasey

Volney & Esther Boswell said...

He's putting the moves on cousin Elijah.... watch out... love the smiles. Please give him a big kiss from Grandma!

Megan Gubler said...

I love the Nursery! Emily was telling me how cute everything was so I was patiently waiting for you to post some pictures. The room is so bright and refreshing. Great Job!

Rachel Poulsen said...

I haven't seen him since like 2 or 3 weeks! he's got his baby fat! Yay! Like I said, we need a visit....

linda said...

Wow he really has grown! What a darling little boy-with a way cute smile!

Amber said...

He is getting so big! I love his giant smile! And I agree, we need a play date!

ferardandy said...

that is NOT him. i don't think that is the same baby!

Meghan Ence said...

He is getting big! He is adorable. I love the nursery. You did an awesome job.

Linzy said...

What a cutie! Love that he's getting some cheeks!

The Rubens said...

He is growing tons! It is so fun to see them change! He is a little sweetie.