Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas n' such

We had such a wonderful Christmas this year... we could have received lumps of coal from Santa and still had the best Christmas ever with our little Oliver... but of course Santa was as generous as ever this year and we loved being able to spend some time with our families and friends.


Oliver enjoyed his first bath in the sink and Grandma's

All happy and clean

He especially loved hanging with the Grandma's who cuddle him non-stop

Grandma Layne

Grandma Barb and Grandpa Kerry

He also loved playing with his cousin Elijah who is only 3 weeks older believe it or not!


Now we are back home... Jon is back to work, and I'm back to playing with this handsome man all day long. best job in the world <3




He gets cuter and fatter every day. Life is good. :)

11 comments:

Meghan Ence said...

What an awesome Christmas for you! You guys look so happy.

Avree said...

I'm glad you had a good Christmas! I LOVE those Christmas pajamas with the words on the bum, so cute! Oliver is adorable too!

linda said...

Way cute photos! Kids make Christmas so fun...
Oliver is SO adorable!

Unknown said...

Tracy, Your little guy is adorable and you look so amazing. I hope you are enjoying being at home with Oliver, the more I get to be home with Kent, the more I love it.

Barb Johnson said...

cute pictures honey! I love seeing "fresh" pictures of my little buddy!

Mollie and Jason said...

I am glad you guys had a great Christmas! Oliver is so stinkin cute:)

Paul*Cat*Hallie*Ty said...

As you know I could just eat him up he is so stinkin' precious! Love all the new pics! You look BEAUTIFUL, yep you are right this was the best Christmas EVER! :)

Amber said...

Oh my gosh he is getting so chubby! It's crazy how fast they change!

Frei Family said...

Tracy he is seriously so so cute!! He is so little!! i know everytime i looked at your moms it seemed like no cars were there!! I have a baby gift for you... I should have called to tell you congrats. I cant beilieve how fast you got baby oliver!!! It is so meant to be--- and he looks so good!! Send me an email with your address!! scissors4saraataol.com

photography by Mikki said...

You guys define happinness!!! Oliver is looking like he's getting some chub on those cheeks:) You guys look great!

Ariel said...

He is SO cute I can't even handle it! I love the chub!