Saturday, January 9, 2010

Foxboro Peeping Tom

I wanted to post this to give warning to all my friends that live in Foxboro.

We have a peeping Tom in our neighborhood. My friend Ashlie posted the same thing on her blog. I read hers a few days ago and was a bit un-nerved, but when I went outside today and found the exact same thing at my own home, I became down right worried. Check out her blog linked to her name for her story...

I didn't take as many pictures as Ashlie but these tracks lead straight from my next door neighbors window, to mine. The tracks show that he stops at my window (right above the bricks) and then walks off.


There are apparently some salesmen in the area right now, and it could be one of them, but he clearly isn't coming to our homes to sell anything, just peeping in the windows.

It's enough to have me concerned so I wanted to let you all know to be aware, keep your windows and doors locked, and don't open your door for anyone if you are alone. I never answer my door when I'm alone so if you come by to say hello because all the lights are on and you can hear my TV, don't be offended when I don't answer :)

Be careful friends, and if this happens to you, call the North Salt Lake Police 801-298-6000.
Let's get rid of this creepy person.

6 comments:

Barb Johnson said...

that IS creepy!

Mandie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephenson and Katie said...

So after reading this I had to check outside my window... sure enough, footprints... what the heck?!? CREEPY!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashlie Dalton said...

This guy needs to be caught... I really don't like feeling nervous to be in my own home.

Amber said...

I read this Saturday night before I went to bed and had bad dreams! How scary! Please be safe with Baby Oliver!

Katherine said...

This might explain the creepy guy standing next to my friends van in the parking strip. He had a hoodie on with his hood up and got us a little spooked. I wonder if he is the peeping Tom. Thanks for the heads up!