Wednesday, March 5, 2008

More Boston


Ok so I look like a weird little elf or something in this picture but this is seriously the 1st thing we did when we got to Boston... straight to the warm clothes section at the nearest Macy's! It was SO cold!

This was probably my favorite part of the trip... This is Newbury Street aka shopping central!! It had everything under the sun! Lots of cute little shops and boutiques. I could have spent some serious time and money here if I didn't have Jon with me.

This is the Boston temple... about 30 minutes from downtown so we drove down there after church on Sunday. We figured this was the only time we could park in this spot so we took advantage.

Anyway, I think thats about all there was in Boston. It was a good trip for us to really see what life would be like there... We will find out for sure in a couple of weeks if this is where we will be going for Jons school...

3 comments:

Chris and Tara said...

You are smokin' hot in that hat, Tracy. Woo hoo! We'll be sad if you go to Boston but it will be great for you (aside from the freezing cold weather). We'll keep our fingers crossed for you.

Tiffany said...

Wow what kind of car is that?? You're so photogenic- Im jealous. Let us know as soon as you find out about schools!

Meghan Ence said...

Hey guess what. I will be in SLC on the weekend of Aril 11th. Mitch and I are going to the Jazz game on the 12th. We should meet up on Saturday and go to lunch or dinner or something. Let me know if you want to hang out! Love ya buddy!