Monday, March 17, 2008

FUN FUN FUN weekend!

So after a long, hard 3 weeks filled with long nights of school and work we finally arrived at Spring Break!! It was such a fun weekend beginning with a day at the slopes with Jon's brother Ben and his friend Bridgett. It was a perfect day, nice fresh snow, SO much fun! 
Look at this husband... is he cute or what? Sorry, just cant help it... He has not smiled like that for 3 weeks so it was refreshing to have him back. :)
Then on Sunday we got to have cute little (not really little, he is a TANK) nephew Isaiah for most of the day.  We took him to church and got a little taste of what parenthood will be... pretty fun stuff! And yes we are feeding him with a rubber spatula... Mom forgot to pack one of those little rubber spoons...
Simple.... just lift foot into mouth and enjoy! Silly baby!
Then Sunday afternoon we spent the evening at our friends Gretchen and Brady's for dinner, LOTS of laughing and a serious game of Spoons.  Thanks for hosting guys!!
I stole these pictures from Gretchen's blog and I had to post this one.... This was our "dinner" and it was uuuuuunreal! It feels wrong to call this a meal because it is just fried stuff with alfredo, cheese, meat, alfredo, cheese, meat... you get the idea... so bad.... but sooooooooo good!

10 comments:

Amber said...

I am glad that you and the hubby had a great, fun-filled weekend, you both needed it! And parenthood---SCARY!!!

Linzy said...

Looks like a fun weekend! Cody and I get to ski one last time on the 5th.

Meghan Ence said...

Looks like you had a great weekend. To answer your questions you posted on my blog: I want a baby but Mitch thinks we need to wait a few months. We'll see what happens. I will post some pictures of my house when I decorate it. I need help. You are great at decorating. Come down for a weekend and help me!

Kate said...

Looks like a fun weekend! I'm glad you guys were able to hit the slopes. So, is this an acquaintance of Ben's or a close friend?? Btw, we're glad you aren't moving to Boston!

Shawn, Hayley and Jack said...

Speaking of Dogs (this is Shawn), i remember when your dog chased me up Rhetts tree and i stayed there for about 45 minutes until someone came and got him.

Barb Johnson said...

What a fun weekend! And you got to send the baby home and sleep all night! Doesn't get better than that!

That's hysterical, shawn! A sandwich or a taco would have bought you freedom from that vicious dog! Sorry about that!

Brock and Kensey said...

Tracy! You are the cutest ever! AND I'm glad you aren't moving to boston!!

ariel said...

looks like fun! i'm glad you came to american idol night, even if it was only for a little while!

Stephenson and Katie said...

Ahh you guys look so cute skiing! Have fun in S.G.! I'm jealous- and we'll miss you lots!!

ariel said...

Hey I changed our blog address to: http://seanandariel.blogspot.com. So change your link!