Thursday, March 6, 2008

About me

So I am about to kill over with boredom here at work so anyone who reads this post will have to suffer the consequenses of my boredom.... I saw this on a friends blog where you have to list 100 things about yourself... I dont know if I can make it to 100, but here goes!!!

1-I LOVE blogging
2-I hate reading
3-I am a little obsessed with my husband (sorry if that sounds scary babe)
4-I love green shoes
5-I do not own a pair of green shoes (but if anyone finds me a cute pair under 50 bucks I will take um!)
6-I love to shop
7-I have 3 brothers and no sister
8-BUT, I have 7 awesome sisters-in-law
9-I miss my neices :(
10-I played tennis for Utah State
11-I coached Woods Cross tennis team last year
12-I am almost ALWAYS late
13-I hate it when Jon wears socks in bed
14-I love to clean when I dont have to clean
15-I hate to clean when I have to clean
16-I am a crazy sleepwalker
17-I am never gonna get to 100 things on this stupid list...
18-I have a crush on Dr. HOUSE (not as much as I crush Jon though)
19-I am bipolar, either really shy or really outgoing
20-I am sooooo bad at math
21-I love baths
22-I dont want to move to Boston
23-I do want to get pregnant
24-I make good cookies
25-My favorite food is orange roughy
26-I have NEVER eaten a pepper of any kind, not even a little taste
28-I hate when I have boogers in my nose (sorry thats gross but its true)
29-I love watching the Office, it makes me smile
30-Wakeboarding is my favorite activity
31-I also like rock climbing
32-tennis and golf
33-snowboarding when it is not freezing cold
34-hanging out with family and friends
35-I cant wait to live in St.George again
36-I need contacts but I have squinty little eyes and cant get them in!
37-I like all kinds of music
38-I have been to the following awesome places: Japan
39-Hawaii
40-Mexico
41-New York
42-Boston (not really awesome)
43-some other places too but I cant remember
44-I walk and think like my dad (the walk for sure I have, and I do think like him, but I only hope I can be as smart)
45-I look and act like my mom (I hope cuz she's a babe and a blast to be around)
46-I dont like feet very much
47-I love decorating
48-I wish I could play my guitar (I need lessons)
49-I miss my dead dog domino
50-I have really cool grandparents
51-I am afraid of being alone at night
52-I love the Andy Griffith show, me and my mom are serious fans
53-I love hiking in St. Geroge
54-Jon is my best friend
55-I am kind of a messy person sometimes, but not too bad
56-I miss Pres. Hinckley
57-I love the gospel in my life
58-I still have my blankee from when I was born (I sleep with it when Jon is gone)
59-I doubt myself a lot
60-I love flowers (hint hint jon)
61-I want to go skydiving someday
62-I like to listen to people
63-I hate to be cold
64-I hate being ignored
65-I really want to go to Paris....
66-And tahiti
67-And Santorini
68-And Australia
69-I want to do something crazy to my hair but i dont know what
70-I love the summer
71-Once in middle school I farted when doing the bench press, most embarassing day of my life! (funny now though) haha
72-I wish I did more nice things for people
73-I hope I turn out like my mom
74-I am really scared of spiders (oooooo gives me the willies just thinking about um!)
75-I hate having my picture taken
76-Lake Powell is my favortite place on earth
77-I love being surprised
78-I am about as flexible as a steel pole
79-I ran into a steel pole in Japan and broke my nose
80-My birthday is Sept. 26 1984
81-When I smile, my lips like curl under and disappear, thats why I hate pictures
82-I watch the news everyday, I love knowing what is going on
83-I have gone to school for about 3 years total and I dont have my associates yet (pathetic I know)
84-There are not enough hours in a day
85-I cant wait to be a mom
86-I hate the snow
87-I watch the Hills (I cant help it)
88-I hate doing the dishes
89-I am very stubborn
90-My hair has been every color under the sun I think
91-I planted tulips in my yard over the winter and they are coming out!! YAY!
92-I love hanging out with my hubby whenever possible, I never get sick of him
93-I love working in Orthopedics
94-I wish I was more self motivated
95-It's easy for me to get chubby :)
96-It's hard for me to stay in shape
97-I love clothes, shoes, jewelry, all that girly stuff
98-I hate getting my nails done (I had to before my wedding and hated it!)
99-I have a wonderful life and I am VERY grateful for it!
100-I cant believe you made it to the end!!! You must be a good friend! Thanks for being a good friend :)

So if you have some serious time on your hands you should totally do this! I didnt think there was a chance I could make it to 100, but as you go you think of all this stuff and remmeber all this stuff about yourself.... its pretty cool!

14 comments:

Barb Johnson said...

Wow, Trace! I know you pretty good! Nothing on your list surprised me -- but lots of 'em made me laugh! Good job!

Stephenson and Katie said...

Tracy that was so fun to read!!! Ummmm we have the CUTEST green shoes on sale right now, for I think 39 bucks. I bought them today and I heart them. They are flat with a couple of tiny buckles on them. YOU SHOULD BUY THEM! And we can both wear them at the same time with our yellow shirts! HAHA! Love ya!

ariel said...

I never would have pegged you as an Andy Griffith lover! That's so funny! I want to go to Australia too... that's on my list after London. It was fun to learn more about you!

ps I agree, we need to do American Idol night weekly. and i am SOOOO happy that danny noriega is gone. YES!

Amber said...

Tracy-
Our secret is out-we watch the Hills and like it! I got Chris a skydive trip for xmas so you two should go this summer! I will stand at the bottom and wave.

Kylee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tiffany said...

Thanks for sharing that :) You're fun to get to know.

k8e said...

I love it! I found myself laughing at some of them because I can totally relate! Thanks again for coming over yesterday! It was so good to see you! You are the cutest! You need to help me with my wardrobe! :o)

And don't do anything with your hair!!! I LOVE IT!

Chris and Tara said...

I am surprised you made it to 100 since (according to #20) you are soooooo bad at math :) That was really fun to read. I will have to try it. You've got to tell me the steel pole in Japan story sometime. I totally laughed out loud.

Linzy said...

That was fun to read! We have a lot in common! I need to to something like that. 100 things does seem like a lot though!

Kim said...

Whats this about you dont want to get pregnant but you cant wait to be a mom??? I gotta say i was very entertained 1-100 my friend

photography by Mikki said...

Refer to #71: I think I was spotting you when that incident w/ the bench press happened. I still tell that story to strangers and I laugh, oh so hard. Tracy, I had some great times with you!!!

Shawn, Hayley and Jack said...

I had fun reading that. You are so cute and funny. I'm going to try to do it also, Jacks taking a nap so its my free time, yeah. I want to see you, so call if you are in town.

Anonymous said...

a steel pole, huh!! Laughed my head off! I'm an Andy Griffith fan, too! Must be a family thing . . .

Joanna McGuire said...

Hi Tracy, I met you on tuesday at american idol night. Thanks for having it, it was totally fun. Good job on your list of 100 it is fun to do, but hard to think of stuff. I love Lake Powell so much too. I am obsessed with it.