Monday, March 10, 2008

NEWS

So the votes are in and the verdict is we are NOT going to move to Boston! I am trying not to sound too excited because Jon was really wanting to move out there.... but turns out the school is not that great out there + the cost of living out there + cost of moving + cost of everything out there + trying to sell our house here right now, with all the negatives we could just not make it worth it to move out there for such a short time. I am a little sad becasue I know the experience would have been really great for us both, but I would have been so sad to leave everything we have here, good friends, family, nice place to live... what can I say, I dont have very adventurous blood. :)

12 comments:

ariel said...

i'm glad to hear it!

i will definately be there for american idol night. i'll even bring a treat or something. i'm excited!

Stephenson and Katie said...

WOOOO HOOOO!!! I am soooo happy!!! That just made my day!! See ya tomorrow!

Amber said...

Yeah!!!!!!!

Linzy said...

Yay! Cody and I are both glad you guys are staying. And Londyn would really miss your cookies if you left! And yeah, eBambi has found me a few times! Annoying. I haven't clicked on it either!

Jen said...

Yay! No more Boston!!

Barb Johnson said...

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't grinning right now! I just love you two to pieces, and the thought of seeing you so infrequently was pretty sad. Can't wait to see you both next weekend!

jamirodana said...

We are glad you guys are sticking around. Something better will come up for you two. Boston is so far away anyway!

Tiffany said...

I'm glad you're staying in Utah! :) Sorry I missed yesterday. Hopefully I'll be working mornings like the rest of the world come May.

Parker or Jessica said...

So glad to see your blog! Looks like you are both doing awesome. Glad you wont need to be packing your house up anytime soon. Moving is no fun. :)

Stephenson and Katie said...

I just must say, again, that I am SOOO happy you're not moving!! We love you guys!!! Let's go shopping this week to celebrate, deal?! (maybe make a new post so I don't have to comment twice on the same one):)

Chris and Tara said...

Woohoo! We are thrilled that you are staying in Utah (while being sufficiently sad for Jon's hopes and dreams and aspirations...) and I'm sure you'll find something that fits your life better (here in Utah :)

k8e said...

I LOVE IT! I'm so glad you are staying! We would miss you way too much! And yes, come by whenever! Luke would love to see you! I'm home all the time! :o)