Monday, February 25, 2008

Boston



So we are back from our trip to Boston and these are some of the highlights...

This is the reason we went on the trip... The Boston Architectural College.  Jon had a meeting with a counselor and found out a little more about the program.  It was a pretty cool school, right down town in the middle of some serious shopping! Good stuff...


This is the Boston Library.  Jon took some pretty cool pictures in there.


Gormet dining....


These geese were so funny! We were in the car and Jon was about to run them over but they just sat there!  So I rolled down the window to yell at them to move and as soon as they heard my window crack they all turned and started running towards the car... I dunno, it was just funny at the time I guess :)


These are a few pictures from the New England Aquarium.  It was pretty cool too, mostly because of the penguins.... If you know me at all, you know they are my favorite!  I must have taken a million pictures of them.... so cute!


There are more pictures to come but my computer is having a bit of a struggle so hang tight and there will be more to come...

9 comments:

Stephenson and Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephenson and Katie said...

BOOOOOOOOOOO for Boston!!! I don't like it! Stay here by us :)

Linzy said...

Hey, eBambi made a comment on your blog too! Weird! Cute penguins! I love penguins too. So does Londyn! Sorry we missed you guys Sunday. Our friend from draper were suppossed to be there at 6:30 and didn't get there until 7:30. We want to have everyone over sometime. Cody will be out of town twice, but we'll try to find a time.

Meghan Ence said...

Tracy who is this eBambi! ha ha. It looks like you had fun on your trip. I want to see more pics. I'm excited for another post. When are you coming to STG next? The weather is getting so nice. We should go skim'n just like the old days!

Amber said...

The penguin with the brown hair is hot!

Cody said...

BAC hmmmm? That must be right coast speak for PRETENTIOUS, overpriced, you should stay in Utah where the cool people are, go home Jon Layne. Or maybe I could be wrong. Buuuut, I don't think see.

k8e said...

Hey Tracy! How was game night? I'm said we missed it! I was so bummed! We were in Pleasant Grove with family and didn't end up leaving until 9:30 pm. We'll have to have another game night soon! I heard it was fun!

Tiffany said...

Glad you had fun in Boston! I hope you missed all of the crazy storms up there.

ariel said...

i had to come right home and find your blog :) I'm jealous that you got to go to Boston! looks like it was fun!