Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentines Day

So this was the first of many surprises that showed up at work.  I love love love flowers and this boquet had all my favorites and it smelled soooooo good!  I wish you could add smell to a blog...
And this is what I got when I got home!  My cute husband was the chef and waiter for the night!  He was all dressed up, had the house all clean, had the table all set with our best stuff, the martinellis on ice (haha, I love that stuff!) and had dinner ready!  It was so so so nice!  I teased him the other day about not being able to cook but I take that back now! It was such a good dinner!
He even made a fancy dessert with all the swirly things. YUM!
And THIS was my last surprise!  For those of you who are not familiar with WACA, it is a very important organization and support group for wives who HATE the school of architecture because it steals or husbands away from us with it's INSANE hours and impossible projects!  Ok so it's not real, but one of Jon's earlier school projects was to design a logo and he asked me what he should do, and the first thing that came to my mind was WACA- Wives Against the College of Architecture.  So he designed it and got an A on the project.  After that I kept telling him I wanted a shirt with my logo.... and here it is!

So that was my amazing Valentines Day! It's probably not as thrilling to any of you but I am a sucker for cheesy stuff like this, I just loved it!  Thanks so much to my wonderful husband for putting all the effort and thought and work into making this a special Valentines for me!  You definately got an A+++ on this assignment! 
 You are so amazing and I love you to pieces!  

P.S. All I did for Jon was get him architecture books and some chocolate covered strawberries.... I think I got a C- on my assignment :(  I will do better next year! 

10 comments:

Stephenson and Katie said...

What a cute cute husband!! I'm glad you guys had an amazing valentine's day!!

Amber said...

What a cute husband, you should keep him!

Megan said...

What a fun little surprise. You guys are so cute!

Barb Johnson said...

aw....shucks! How romantic! Sounds like Jon to me! (good job, bud)

k8e said...

Wow! I am amazed!!! Can you tell him to give Jed some tips! ha ha! jk! You two are so cute!

Meghan Ence said...

Sounds like you had a good Valentine's Day. What a nice husband you have. I bag tagged you. Let's see what's in your bag! Check out my blog if you don't know what to do

Tiffany said...

Too cute :) what a sweet guy!

Jeff and Jo said...

Wow Jon!!! What beautiful flowers Tracy, you have an excellent floral designer ;) I'm glad it was a lovely day for you two.

photography by Mikki said...

Wow. That is impressive! Dang! Looks like dinner beat any restaurant in town! And Boston is an amazing place by the way. I know Akayliea Frasier is out there w/ your hubby so she might be good to talk to, but I went there for a couple of days and found it be a very cool place, and very romantic for some reason.

Shawn, Hayley and Jack said...

You guys also seem so happy. And by the way enjoy the time you have with Jon alone, Because it is great and all to have a little one, don't get me wrong, but everything changes. Shawn and I tried for quit awhile to and I'm sure it will happen when it is right. But I know it was really frustrating. We will keep our finger crossed. Call me if you guys come to St. George, then you can meet Jack.