Monday, June 28, 2010

7 months

and another month has completely flown right on by and my baby boy has snuck up behind me and turned another month older. This trend isn't going to change is it...

Thus far, this has been my favorite age! Ollie is so fun, so interactive, so happy, so busy, but still can't get very far on his own, giving Mommy all sorts of freedom. :) He's just so cute I can hardly bare it sometimes. I love being his Mommy. Love it Love it Love it!

(Please note the ADORABLE pants he is wearing that Grandma Barb made)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now, as I said, he is still not able to crawl, but he is sure trying his hardest...

Photobucket

and getting VERY frustrated with his lack of success...

Photobucket

But seriously, he is so dang close it's scary. I fear I only have days or weeks left before this kid is on the move. I shall enjoy my freedom while I have it :)

He's also getting MUCH better at sitting up on his own. He was pretty wobbly for a while but he's quite steady these days.

Photobucket

Also, I am noticing that as each month goes by, he seems to get more and more nicknames... here's what he has so far...

Ollie
O
Ollie Pop
Poppy
Poppers
Grover
Offifer
Liver
Opopolopimus
Nugget
Bear

I think there's more but he's screaming right now so I can't think. I better sign off.

7 comments:

Amy said...

Holy smokes he's cute. And that close to crawling already? Amazing! Thomas is still nowhere near....

ferardandy said...

you're forgetting offifer.

Ariel said...

Oh little Ollie! He is so dang cute. I just can't believe that once tiny little man is already getting so big. Miss him.

Barb Johnson said...

Offifer is #7 on the list, silly! Yes he's too cute indeed! He needs to come and play with Georgie!

linda said...

Those blue eyes...he's adorable!

Jen said...

He's so cute! I just love him! Those pants are adorable too! Happy 7 months little guy!!

Kate said...

Love all the pics of little Ollie and his blue eyes and cute smile! What a handsome boy he is, we miss him and you guys too! Those pants are adorable!