Thursday, June 17, 2010

Summer Time!

I know Salt Lake City's weather has not decided if summer is here yet or if it's still winter, but I have decided it's time for summer!

Here's what we've been up to so far.

Ollie's first ride in Daddy's new canoe

I know he looks happy now, but half way through the ride he was DONE. Screaming and squirming with all his little boy might. It was still fun :)

Playin' with his KC. Ollie LOVES KC and does whatever KC does. If KC sits up, Ollie sits up, if KC eats, Ollie eats. It's so funny because normally Ollie doesn't do either one of those things very well. Thanks for being the good example KC!

And swimmin'
I know he looks mad but he really liked it.

And that's about it so far... July is gonna be a BUSY month so I'm sure I'll have something more interesting to post then.

Notice how I said "here's what WE have been up to so far" when really I should have said what Ollie is up to so far... One of these days I will do a non-Ollie post. Maybe.

3 comments:

Kasey said...

So cute!! I need to meet this lil cutie Trace!! I love how he's just layin back..chillin..in the water floatie! And it's okay..I love Ollie posts..when you are a parent it's hard NOT to do a post about them..they tend to take up most of your life!! Love you!! Have a happy day! Lataz~Love always, Kasey

linda said...

Looks like fun! It doesn't even seem like summer yet to me with all the crazy weather we've had. I'm really looking forward to some summertime activities!

Rachel Poulsen said...

He has got the cutest little smiley eyes i've ever seen!