Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Cupcake heaven

Try not to drool on your computer.

I have been on a bit of a baking kick lately... hence the 13 mile bike ride me and Ollie took yesterday. ( I was so proud, my farthest ride so far)

These were FABULOUS. And so pretty... don't ya think?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lime Coconut Cupcakes with White Chocolate Frosting
get the recipe here

P.S. Do you like the facelift I gave the ol' blog? Yes I know the background says Merry Christmas... I just loved it so much I had to have it. Plus I don't think it looks Christmasy at all... more like springtime at Anthropologie or something.

So Christmas cheer will fill my blog all year round. Ho Ho Ho!

7 comments:

Amy said...

Merry Christmas to you! :) Those look delicious.

How'd Ollie do in a trailer? Where did you get it? I'm jealous.

Unknown said...

I'll have one of those.

linda said...

T, you are becoming so "Domestic"!!

Stephenson and Katie said...

HAHAHA I am laughing out loud at your Ho Ho Ho at the end... I love it! And those cupcakes are TOO DIE FOR! I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. I must REALLY have loved them, because I never ever comment on blogs these days....

Ariel said...

I have been on a baking kick for awhile too! Maybe we need to get together and bake. Those cupcakes do look amazing BTW! Way to go TL!

Ashlie Dalton said...

yummy! come over and teach me how to bake! or at least share those with me (for christmas?!?!).

Kelli J. said...

Yum! I wanna try!