Monday, December 3, 2007

FINALLY!!

I know I have been really bad lately with updating my blog... shame on me... I have all these fun pictures and no excuse for not posting. I hope you will all forgive me and enjoy these pictures from the past month!


snow, Snow, SNOW!!! And Jon having WAY too much with with it!

Baby Isaiah with Grandma and Grandpa Layne


Cute little nieces, cant get enough!!!

A little golf.... Nice form babe!


I went to St. George and got to see some friends that I have not seen for WAY too long! Thanks for hangin out guys!

Bevin has suddenly had this urge to come visit me lately and that has been great! Oh
and Jeremy is here too but I think she is really coming for me :)

7 comments:

Barb Johnson said...

Finally indeed! Nice post T. Is that snow recent?? Holy cow!

Meghan Ence said...

Finally a new post! That is a ton of snow. How do you live with that? E-mail me that picture of us. When are you coming down next? Christmas?

Stephenson and Katie said...

yay!! nice new post! Love it!! Don't make us go that long again, k?!

Meghan Ence said...

Buddy, I Christmas tagged you. Go to my blog to see what to do. You don't have to do it if you don't want to k!

Stephenson and Katie said...

Hi it's just me again- hey if you're still planning for the partay on the 15th I need to change my food assignment! We have a wedding that night so we'll be late so I should probably do dessert so you guys don't have to wait for the yummy bread bowls....lemme know!

k8e said...

Yay! Cute pics! You are so cute!!! So I am thinking of bringing Tortellini Stew to the party...sound good? What are you making?

Stephenson and Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.