Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas break!!!

I thought it would never come!! I love Chritmas break!! Jon is home for a good 3 weeks and we get to go home to St. George to be with the most awesome people around, Our families! Oh I love it! We had a great great great time! Hated to leave! Thanks everyone for making it such a fun and memorable Christmas! We started off the trip with a round of bowling with Jons family but my pictures didn't turn out at all. :( Here are a few pictures that did work out of what went down...

Here is Jon and I with baby bree... she is our newest niece
Allie cat with her Christmas present, her new puppy named Lucky!


Arden just being cute... she's good at that.

Jon and I went on my favorite hike up in Snow Canyon. It is one of my very favorite places, it's so beautiful up there! The pictures of the view didn't turn out very well at all but I am gonna post them anyway.
Just being silly. We do that a lot.
It was really cool on this hike because there was still snow and ice left over from the storm so the contrast of the snow and desert landscape was really neat. Jon took these cool pictures... if you click on them and make them big they are even better!


This one was REALLY cool. You cant tell from the picture but there was big bubbles of water slowly running under this little frozen watefall. It was so cool to watch, it didn't look real.
THE VIEW! (and the foggy picture, use your imagination because the color is AMAZING)

So it was an awesome Christmas break! We had so much fun with everyone! Thanks again!

14 comments:

Stephenson and Katie said...

ahhh so fun! You guys are probably the cutest couple ever. Seriously. I can't wait to see the hottie kids you produce. Ummm we need to plan a St George trip asap- I'm thinkin march? when it starts gettin warm down there? that'd be way fun. Love you guys!!

ferardandy said...

those pictures of snow canyon are so pretty!

Stephenson and Katie said...

No pregnancy anytime soon... don't worry I'll wait until you are! :) Our kids can be BFF!

Barb said...

Great pictures guys! I'd best go on that hike with you...looks amazing!

Meghan Ence said...

Hey Buddy! Looks like you had a fun Christmas in St. George. I love those pictures of the hike. Which one is it? Alli's puppy is so cute. You have way cute nieces! Hope you have a wonderful 2008!

Meghan Ence said...

Hey Buddy. We did get into our house the Saturday before Christmas. We moved all of our stuff in but didn't actually start sleeping in it until the Thursday after Christmas. The fumes from our floor were way too strong. Next time you are down, let’s get together for lunch or something. I know its way crazy for you when you come down because both of your fams are here. But give me a call whenever you’re down next. I have so many things to post on my blog but I don't have the internet yet at my house. ha ha. Be looking for an update soon!

Robyn said...

Looks like you had a good break! that hike looks so cool too! well I don't want to go on it(unless it will put me into labor), I just want to see that frozen waterfall that sounds so awesome.

DF said...

Tracy I am so serious that if you want to "babysit" rockband while we're gone you TOTALLY can!!! Just come pick it up before wednesday! SERIOUSLY! I dont want it to be lonely while we are gone...

Kylee said...

Yes lets!!! It will be fun! I will most likely be out of town this week-(going to St. George). But when I get back lets for sure get together. Email or Blog me your phone # and I'll call you.

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

I LOVe that hike too! We didn't get to go over Christmas break since we were only in st.george for like 2 days, but I am glad that you enjoyed it for the both of us. And that sweet little read head with her puppy is about the cutest thing!

Shawn, Hayley and Jack said...

Hey I am so excited to hear from you. I haven't seen you forever. Next time you are down we need to get together. I ran into your mom just before Christmas and she gave me the Tracy and Jon update. Well Hope all is well and call me if you are in St. George I will do the same if I am up your way.

Meghan Ence said...

So Mitch was driving in Santa Clara and he passed the Arby's sign and guess what it said on it, "Welcome Home Elder Chivera." He's back! I hope I run into Mexico sometime soon. I love that kid he is so funny. Anyways, I thought I'd let ya know. I texted you back last weekend when you said you were coming down. Call me next time you are in town!

Meghan Ence said...

We totally need to kidnap him and make him swim across the freezing pound with a bottle of apple cider. ha ha ha. That is one of the most memorable stories of Mexico!!!!!

Camille said...

Hey Tracy...I haven't talked to you in a LONG time and I found you on Hayley's blog! I'm glad that I have a way to keep in touch now!!