Sunday, December 16, 2007

PARTY!!!!

So Jon and I had our big Christmas party at our house last night with some of our neighbors! yay! It turned out so great!! Everyone brought amazing food, we played some games, did a white elephant gift exchange, laughed a LOT! Thanks everyone for coming and making it so fun!!!

This is the whole group! Minus Jon and I, taking the pics! Notice the coveted statue that Zach was blessed to recieve...

Here is a closeup of the 1st prize best white elephant gift! I'm sure it will be "re-gifted" for many years to come!

So we played this game where you had a green piece of papar, put it behind your back and had 1 minute to tear out the perfect Christmas tree! These two did NOT win, but the bribery was tempting to the judge.

Here is Jon attempting Guitar Hero... He and I were first timers so we didn't look very rock'n'roll but it was still fun! Also notice little London in the middle... she was so cute!! She was bouncing and dancing the WHOLE time they were playing that game! She is a party animal, she could have gone all night!

This is the guitar hero master!! I had video of him doing it but it wouldn't upload! Anyway, this is Stephenson and Katie, they are so cute and he definately won "most Christmas spirit"

And last but not least, me, Katie and Tara, attempting blue steele, don't know where that came from but they are cute girls! I should have had one with ALL the girls! Grrr... Thanks again everyone!!!

5 comments:

Stephenson and Katie said...

ahh tracy you guys know how to throw a party!!! SOOO much fun!! Thanks again!! I think you should host one once a month since you're so dang good at it :) And I LOVE you're house!

Stephenson and Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephenson and Katie said...

P.S. you took SUCH pictures better than I did!! I should have waited for my post so I could have stolen pics from you!

k8e said...

Last night was great! Thanks for throwing such a fun party! Everything was perfect! You deserve a gold star!! :o)

Meghan Ence said...

Looks like you had a rockin party! I bet you two were the coolest hosts!