Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hoot Hoot

This Halloween was SO much fun.

Last year, Ollie was just too little and had no idea what was going on. This year, he got it. Wear the costume, say "tee to teet" and you get candy. Easy as that.

I was also very proud of my little non-sewer self for making my little hoot's costume this year. Sewing is not one of my skills and I didn't use a pattern, but I was happy with the outcome.


"hoot hoot"

I love the above left picture, that's ollie's cheeser underbite grin and I find it so goofy and adorable.


I had a very busy day on Halloween and took no time whatsoever getting myself together so I look like a bit of a hag, but I had to have a picture of myself with the cute "pumpkin smuggler" shirt my mom found for me. It was oh so appropriate. What else can a 9 month pregnant lady be on Halloween?

Anyway, it was a really fun night watching my little buddy and his friends have so much fun. It's amazing how happy it makes you feel to see your kid happy.



9 comments:

Losee said...

Good Job little mama. His costume is awesome!

Amber said...

Such a darling costume TL! You did an amazing job! And your shirt is really cute too!

Avree said...

Wow woob I'm impressed! What an adorable little owl! What a perfect maternity shirt too!

Ashlie Dalton said...

tracy, you are amazing. that is an adorable costume. i love it!

The Johnson Family said...

You did a fabulous job on his costume! Its adorable, as are you. You really do look amazing (even if you may not feel that way at all). best of luck in the last few weeks!

Kasey said...

Oh I love it Trace! Super cute shirt too!

Brock and Kensey said...

ummm you are amazing. I love his costume and yours too. You look beautiful and I can't wait to meet that little sister soon!

Barb said...

hoot hoot! Well done, T and good job Ollie on gettin' the hang of dressing like a fool and begging for candy!

Jeremy Johnson said...

Sweet costume Tracy but I think he looks more like a Thanksgiving Turkey than and Owl :)