Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Our Halloween Stinker

Halloween is SO much more fun with kids. The festivities went on and on!

First up was our Murder Mystery party. Jon was Ernie G. Ambler, a wealthy gambling man, and I was Silky M. Adam, a.... well, a madam apparently and a MURDERER in the end. And Ollie was just adorable. :)




We also had a HalloWING party. A variety of delicious wing recipes to choose from and good friends to share them with. Can't really go wrong there.

But the BEST part of Halloween for me was Ollie's long awaited Skunk costume.
My oh so talented Mom made this. She's amazing and it was THE cutest costume I have ever seen. Ollie was the perfect age to be a little skunk because he is crawling all over the place and so he totally looks the part. Endless entertainment for me watching him roam around.


And this is his best evil skunk face.


I meant to grab my camera and take some good pictures of Ollie in his costume but didn't get a chance yet... maybe later. These snapshots will have to do for now.

Hope your Halloween was fun and safe! Let the Holidays BEGIN!

7 comments:

Losee said...

Oh my heck! I love him so much! Your mama really is amazing. I love it!

Amy said...

:D I think I saw that skunk in the empty field yesterday!

That costume is seriously fantastic. And I hope he won best dressed at the murder mystery dinner. That. Is. Awesome.

Mollie and Jason said...

Oh my gosh he is so freaking cute. I love that video of him crawling around.

Avree said...

Oh my, that is the cutest little costume ever! (and one of the cutest little boys ever!)

Chris and Tara said...

What a cute costume. I've never seen a skunk before. I love it.

Melissa said...

Fun party! LOVE the costumes.
I love your cousin Rachel! My good friend Char went to high school with Rachel. She's a doll.

Kate said...

What a CUTE skunk! Love the video, love the costume, and love him! I can't wait to see all of you guys next week, we are so excited!!!