Sunday, October 24, 2010

11 Months

4 teeth later and we are at 11 months.

Last month as a "months" baby. 1 YEAR right around the corner.
I'm having anxiety about this. Lot's of it.
I mean, he's my baby... my BABY boy. He's just a baby... right? RIGHT?!

Breathe Tracy, breathe.

Here is the little stud this month in all his adorable glory. I think he is the cutest thing on planet earth.





He reminds me SO much of his Grandpa Layne in this picture... Same laugh, same smile, I love it. Plus look at those adorable chompers.



Oh I love him. He has such personality. So many expressions, so many funny/cute faces. So much fun. :)

We will have some great Halloween pictures coming soon with his murder mystery outfit and his little stinker costume grama barb is making!
Stay tuned.

12 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love all of his expressions! What a sweetie! 4 teeth later.. I bet it has been quite the month!!!

Gretchen said...

Oh wow these are adorable. I'm so glad I got to witness his murder mystery costume in person and now I am SO excited to see what Barb dreams up for him for Halloween!

Amy said...

My goodness he's a handsome dude! :D He's one lucky kid.

Joanna McGuire said...

He is adorable, and I can't wait to see his costumes. I can't believe he is almost one, that is crazy.

Losee said...

Oh I love him! Scarlet loves him too! I can't wait to play with you guys! Time is just going by way to fast.

Kasey said...

Holy moley! I just cannot believe it's almost a YEAR..that FLEW by!!!! He is such a handsome lil..BABY! ;)

Amber said...

What a stud! I am so in love with his eyes and his little grin!

Barb Johnson said...

The cuteness just never stops! Can't wait to see him next week. Costume will be there tomorrow!! Can't wait for pictures..

Ariel said...

What a little stud!

Kindra said...

He has the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen! I love to see how he just keeps growing and growing... The little stinkers just keep doing that, then you blink and they are 7 years old!

The Rubens said...

Super Cute pics! I love his little outfit. They just grow up too fast, don't they?

Melissa said...

Oh he is darling!
I really need to see him in person to give him a snuggle.
Keep posting plenty of pictures cause I can't get enough of him.
Hope your cute little family is doing well!