Saturday, May 8, 2010

So Proud


Of HIM...


So happy to have him back

And so is HE!



Yesterday was such a long awaited, wonderful day.

Jon-
You have worked so so hard the past 4 years, enduring the sleepless nights, foodless days, and impossible deadlines at the architecture building. I have never seen someone work so hard for free! But it is finally paying off now. You are so good at what you do and I am certain that you will be a success in your field. I can't wait to see what you create!
Me and Oliver are so very proud :)

Congratulations!

Let's go have some fun today!!

7 comments:

Barb Johnson said...

What a fantastic post! The picture of Oliver in his daddy cap and his big grin made me so homesick I want to cry! I miss my family like crazy! What a great day.

Losee said...

Congratulations Jon!

Chris and Tara said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations, Jon!

linda said...

Congrats to Jon!! T-the photo of Jon & Oliver with the cap on really captured the pure joy you guys must be feeling...good job!

Nick and Leila said...

Thanks for letting us come to your house and yah! they are finally done!

Ariel said...

Congratulations Jon! I know you have a very happy wife and baby!

Volney & Esther Boswell said...

A happy day, for sure! Well done Jon! We are very happy for all of you... Love the pictures!