Friday, October 2, 2009

Moooooovin' on

I was getting tired of looking at that last post... how depressing. So Moving right along! See that picture above? Don't we look happy? It's because we are! We are in love, we are excited for the future, we are happy. What a change from 1 week ago. I am gonna go ahead and credit all of you wonderful people that prayed for us and wished us well through a really difficult time. You made a difference. A big one. I don't really have any other explanation for why we are doing so well. So thank you, thank you, thank you.
The weekend of our little dilema also happened to be my birthday and so Jon and I decided to take a little trip up to Midway for some fresh air. It was so so beautiful up there so I had to snap a few pics.
I am more of a summer kind of girl but I must admit fall is awfully beautiful around here.
Thanks for reading. Have a good day. :)

12 comments:

Jen said...

Beautiful pictures! You do look so happy and I am so happy for you! Love ya!

Amy said...

I love this post and I'm glad you're happy. These are some beautiful pictures!

Rachel said...

Wasn't it the Beatles who said "all you need is love"? Of course it was the Beatles. And it's true. All you need is love. That makes me want to watch Moulin Rouge.

SaRah G. said...

your picutres are incredible!!! I wish I could go to midway for some fresh air!! =)
I'm glad to hear you are doing well!! I've been thinking about you guys an awful lot!! I love you!!!

KaraCampbell said...

Love Midway! And love you guys! Your pictures are making me covet fall colors...we really miss out on that down here, it's not fair!

Barb Johnson said...

now THOSE are the happy faces I LOVE!

Gretchen said...

You DO look happy :) We are so glad you guys are our friends :)

Chris and Tara said...

Beautiful pictures. Especially the one of you two. I'm so happy you're mooooooovin on.

Kim said...

You just made my day. Thanks bush. You are awesome

dave + kirst said...

Beautiful pictures Tracy! You guys are a happy couple, please let us knwo if you ever need anything.

Kindra said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! What a beautiful post, you made my day. Thank you and congratulations on the happiness!

Ariel said...

Beautiful pictures! It makes me so happy when you are happy! I can't wait for what the future has in store for you two.