Sunday, October 18, 2009

LOVE

Went to St. George last weekend. Love these kids. Love.


Love this view...


Love watching Sharla race the girls around the yard... haha


Allie in the lead... come on Sharla, this is humiliating...


Peaches waving bye bye


Arden being Arden


I'm sure Daddy didn't MEAN to shove your face in your ice cream Allie.


George showing off his fabulous physique. Look at those legs...


Haha Allie is such a good big cousin. She carted the girls around the court for like an hour.


I love family.

7 comments:

Barb Johnson said...

oh that was a perfect day! Cute pictures of my darlin's too! Thanks for capturing those, T. I'll see if I can work with Sharla to re-gain her mad running skills!

Amy said...

:) That picture of Jon holding someone while other someones run around him melts my heart.

Ashlie Dalton said...

ah it looks so warm there still! can't wait to get myself there someday soon.
cute pictures, you're quite the photographer!

Amber said...

There is nothing greater in the world than family, I love the pics!

sixorangecats said...

Cute pictures T. days like that are so fun!

Unknown said...

Trac I am sure you are the best aunt. I still can't believe how big Allie is now compared to when we first met. I guess that is what time does for you.

Kate said...

Cute cute pictures Tracy! That was such a fun day, it was so good to see everyone again!