Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Pumped!




Had my first training session last night and I am SO pumped and excited to get my butt in shape! I've been so out of shape for the past 2 years and I am really looking forward to changing that! I feel so good when I am working hard and getting strong. I love when I am working out so hard that my muscles are littlerally shaking because they are so fatigued. And I love to have a trainer there yelling at me making sure I finish the set even though I am shaking tired. Endorphins are good...


So, if anyone has a Golds membership and wants to come play with me, I will be there 5 days a week doing workouts or taking classes, sweating and gettin all BUFF! Its gonna be fun I promise. Let me know if you wanna come, its more fun to go with friends!

8 comments:

Amber said...

Maybe after the baby, but not so much right now! Good job though, I'm proud of you!

Malerie said...

Five days a week! Dang, girl.. you're superwoman!

Count me in for a couple of classes during the week.. the Body Pump classes.

I've been SUPER lazy about going, time to get my butt back in shape too!

Jen said...

Tracy, I'm there!! Power Flex class tomorrow night and 4 more days in addition to that. We can do this!! We have to motivate each other!!!

Kindra said...

Go Tracy! I wish I were that motivated.... :)

Gretchen said...

Jealous. Good luck, it sounds awesome, I would LOVE to have a trainer!

photography by Mikki said...

Oh how I wish I could go to the gym with you...this post brought back memories of SCMS weightlifting class! HA, good times!!!!

photography by Mikki said...

One word: mud

dave + kirst said...

Tracy I'm totally jealous! We're doing Biggest Loser at work and I wanna win! Wish I could afford a trainer and go with you :D