Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Welcome to the world...

This is Molly (is that how you are spelling it Meg?)
Anyhow... she is adorable and I had so much fun taking pictures with her.
She is 6 days old and tiny and so stinkin cute I almost stole her.





And big sister Lucy wanted in on the action.
I don't think Molly liked sharing the spotlight, but Lucy was trying to give her kisses to make her fell better.


Lucy is 18 months now.  I cant believe how much bigger she is than when I did her 1-year-old pictures.  She's adorable.

Congrats Megan and Grady!

6 comments:

Johnson Fam said...

We Love the pics! Thanks so much for taking them. You did an awesome job!

Amber said...

I love the pics Tracy! It helps when the models are so gorgeous too! And I'm still waiting to see the other maternity photos of Vanessa!

k8e said...

So cute! You are so talented. The next baby I have (and no, that is not an announcement) you are totally taking the pics! :o)

OH, I sent you an evite? Did you ever get it? We are having a little get together in Eagle Mountain at our place for the 4th of July. Let me know if you can make it!!!! I would love to see you!

Jen said...

Tracy, I love them! Good work!! You are going to take my baby pics someday...someday soon. ;)

Kate said...

These are so cute Tracy! You did a great job.

Barb Johnson said...

well done, little girl!