Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Be of Good Cheer

Sometimes I just need a little reminder... (thanks for the little nudge Lois! I will continue to drive down for your lessons as long as you teach)

I have not had many nice things to say about 2009 so far and it has been really bringing me down. I needed a little pick me up I think and I finally got that. It's really easy sometimes when things dont go your way to feel like you are being picked on, I have described it has being in a hole and having rocks thrown at you while you try to climb out (I think that was a bit of an exageration). When that happens, its amazing how hard my Father in Heaven tries to remind me of all the good in my life. Have you ever seen Bruce Almighty? When he is driving down the road asking God for signs and the truck full of road signs pulls in front of him.... he drives right by and doesnt get it. Thats what I feel like I have been doing. Ignoring all the good and only looking at the hard stuff. Bad idea. Doesnt do good things for me... gives me wrinkles.

And so... instead of the negative from the year I am gonna point out the awesomness of 2009...

1. Amazing trip to Park City with the fam
2. Lots of flowers from my hubby
3. Playing with my neices/nephew
4. 2 new neice/nephews on the way this year
5. Being able to try IVF (yes it failed but it was a real blessing to be able to even try)
6. HAWAII
7. Blackey (the new family boat) joining the family
8. Finishing the semester
9. new gym pass (ready to get my butt in shape!)
10. wakeboarding
11. LASIK
12. Spending time with my hubby
13. Fun trip to SG with the friends
14. New dresser and shoe organizer in my room (dont laugh, I really am very excited about that!)
15. Knock off designer jeans from some girl in China (Thanks for the tip Gretchen!)

We'll start with that.

I'm sure there will be more good to come this year. I will keep you all posted :)

Thanks to my hubby, family, friends, co-workers, or anyone else that put up with my stressed out, grumpy little face lately. No more of that!

5 comments:

Adams Family Album said...

Love you Tracy!

Malerie said...

I just found out today about your IVF, I'm sorry girl! Even though i have not experienced that myself, i know a lot of people who have gone through it, and i can only imagine some of your pain! It is so awesome of you to look at the positive side of it all! You truly are a strong woman!

P.S.
When are we going to the gym, now that you have your really new cool pass?

Barb Johnson said...

That's my girl! You are blessed indeed...

Michelle said...

Tracy, you are the least grumpy person I know (unless you are tired...ha). Seriously, I am always amazed how willing you are to help out, no matter how busy you are. I look up to you so much! Here's to the rest of 2009 :)

Mollie and Jason said...

You are always happy here! Keep smiling little lady:) We love ya!