Thursday, May 14, 2009

Home sweet home...

Last weekend was our long awaited trip to St. George. It was so nice to go and escape the stress of work and school and just soak up some fun and sun.

Thanks so much to all of our awesome friends that came and made the trip so fun and entertaining and thanks to our families for feeding us AMAZING food and showing us such a good time!

Here's a few pics of the trip. I didn't have my camera as often as I planned but I got a few fun ones.


Gotta have a little IN-N-OUT


Some pretty intense cards... (I fell asleep during most of that... always the party pooper)



Lunch with the girls (look how cute they are!) at Twentyfive Main.... Mmmmmm cupcakes

LOTS of swim and sun... (Bree cracks me up in this picture... she kept throwing this floaty in the pool and she thought she was sooooo funny... what an evil little laugh just like her Daddy!)


Macey and Michelle


Monique and Haven


And CUTE CUTE little kidlets! Seriously everyone's kids were so so good and fun and adorable. Loved it.


Macey... always smiling, always cute


Hallie in her cute little suit

Allie Cat, little fish

Who's ready to go back for another trip???

5 comments:

Paul*Cat*Hallie*Ty said...

Pretty sure that is the definition of heaven...sun+burgers+red rock, oh so amazing! Love your pics! How'd you get my peanut to look at the camera? You have some serious skills! I adore that shot of her in her bikini!

Malerie said...

Looks like SO MUCH FUN!!!

Vaca's are always much needed!!

Michelle said...

Me! I was serious about all the boys working 4 10's so we could do that every weekend :) It was a much needed break and we had such a ball! We couldn't have asked for better hosts...My only complaint is that I should have tried one of every cupcake at 25 Main...what was I thinking?

Gretchen said...

I definitly vote for you to go crazy and plan another trip.

Stephenson and Katie said...

YES PLEASE! I think we should take a trip to the beach house too :) SERIOUSLY. Let's plan it!