Thursday, April 9, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!



Tracy,

It is hard to believe that we have been married for FOUR whole years now. Sometimes it feels like it has gone by so quickly then as I look back I see all that we have done; I see all the times we have shared, the goals accomplished, and how our love has grown and I wonder how four years was enough. In my own special way I wanted to let you know how much I love you, while at the same time remind you of some of those special moments we have shared together.

Your eyes, your face, your beautiful smile, Hot little tennis skirts, bonfires at devils canyon.

Two years, and six weeks... a long time, without many letters.

I just couldn't live without you, i had to make you mine..

Cute little children, lots of roses, I wouldn't have it any other way. Down one knee, on a bench much like this, our bench, I held your hand in mine, you had no idea. Lots of smiles, lots of tears, hugs and kisses, shiny ring, and some crazy guy with a video camera.

It came, the day long awaited. Families gathered in holy places, hands clasped across the altar, eyes locked, eternal reflections danced in the background, covenants were made.

Bound the Lord it cannot fail, marriage like ours it will not!

New place, new city, mold, basements, depressing, snow, davids bridal.

New house, new friends, new job, not so bad this new city, snowboarding, rock climbing, bear lake, canoeing. quick trips St. George, Lake Powell, New york, Boston.

The dungeon the bunker, first year, architecture. Long hours, good morning, good night, will I see you this week, at church... alright.
Your so patient.. it will be over soon.

Smiles, laughter, no reason why, nubby tickles, cuddles, time.

vacations, like honeymoons, clear water, soft sand. Hawaii is nice, the second time too... no place like rainbow cafe.

I love you so much Tracy! You have made me happy that I married you every day for four years. I love the time we spend together, the smiles, the laughter. I try so hard to make you happy and hope that you are as much in love with me as I am with you. I am so very grateful that you have been so patient with the crazy things that life throws our way, especially as of late. I Love you so much and hope you'll stay with me for many more anniversaries to come.

Love,
Jon









19 comments:

Stephenson and Katie said...

Ahhh what a sweetheart!! You guys are the cutest couple ever- We're sure glad you moved to this new not-so-bad city cause we love you guys! Happy Anniversary!!

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary!

Tracy, you are a beautiful bride! Jon, you clean up nice! :)

This is the sweetest thing I've read in a long time.

Kate said...

Happy Anniversary you two! I can't believe it's already been four years! Good post Jon!

Avree said...

Very nice Jon, I think I'll make my hubby read this for some tips. Beautiful pictures!

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary!

4 years is quite the accomplishment :) Good work you guys.

I agree, Tracy you are a beautiful bride!

Meghan Ence said...

Wow that was so sweet. Way to go Jon! You guys are a perfect couple. I love your pictures, Tracy you are beautiful. Congrats on 4 years and many many many more to come! Love you guys!

Barb Johnson said...

absolutely amazing, Jon. You have quite a knack for putting great emotion into words. You're a lucky lucky girl, Tracy! (& you didn't do so bad yourself, Jon!). Happy Anniversary you two!!

Amber said...

What a sweet hubby! Happy Anniversary you two!

Mollie and Jason said...

How cute is he?! Happy Anniversary!

Kindra said...

That is so sweet... It brought tears to my eyes! Hold on to it tight, you two are so blessed.

Kasey said...

That was beautiful Jon! Happy anniversary to you both!! Four years?!?! WOW!! I remember your beautiful reception..craziness!! I love you Trace! Have a happy day! Lataz~Love always, Kasey

Jen said...

Ahhh, that is the cutest thing ever!! Happy Anniversary!!

Errin said...

Seriously, stumbling upon your blog today and I must say you have a very sweet hubby! I don't think mine knows how to even log onto my blog.. ha! :)

k8e said...

Oh my gosh! Way to go Jon! THis was SO cute! I would keep him Tracy! You two really are so cute together!! We sure miss you guys!

P.S. Tracy you look smokin' in these pics!

SaRah G. said...

ah! what a cute hubby!!! happy anniversary!! cute cute pictures!!!

Ariel said...

How cute! Happy Anniversary!

Shawn, Hayley and Jack said...

ahhh... way cute. You guys are such a great couple!

Melissa said...

Tracy J! You are beautiful. Just beautiful. I feel like we should still be in high school, me trying on your prom dresses to borrow. I just love good memories! You have a sweetie of a husband. I hope you two are doing good, and I just added you to my friends contacts so now I can keep track of you. (I'm starting to get the hang of this blog thing).
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Chris and Tara said...

That was such a fun post to read. Jon, I didn't know you had this many words in you. Great job. Happy (slightly belated) anniversary. Ü