Sunday, April 19, 2009

One of the best things
have ever done!

Haha, funny Tracy, get it... eye (I).
ok sorry.

Anyway, I did have LASIK last week and I think it is one of the greatest things I have ever done! I had no idea how much of the world I was missing out on. I can see so so well! It was a 5 minute procedure and its gonna change my life! Seems like every day I see something new and I just have to stop and stare. Awesome. Love it.

Thank you Jon for talking me into it and letting me spend our tax return! :)

8 comments:

jamirodana said...

Oooo...I want it bad!
I just can't pay for it! haha!
Some day..........

Adams Family Album said...

I'm so jealous! I swear, that's on my list for next year's taxes! Miss you!

Chris and Tara said...

"Hoor-eye" for you. Ha ha. I'm pretty funny, too. Ü
That's exciting. Congrats to you.

Amy said...

Congrats! I love it when 5 minutes changes your life forever! :D

Gretchen said...

I love the "eye" have ever done!! hahahahaha

PS Im jealous you got the flap and I haven't yet

Barb Johnson said...

well what a BEAUTIFUL eye!!

Shawn, Hayley and Jack said...

So... jealous I want to get it done so bad, glad to hear that it was easy and all went well, hopefully I will get to do it soon!

Volney & Esther Boswell said...

Jon is a pretty smooth talker, I'd say. So glad it all went really well. Love you guys...