Wednesday, September 3, 2008

St George

So we had a lovely Labor Day weekend in St. George with a few friends and had a very lovely, very uneventful time... here are the highlights.

Brady and Jon playing basketball in the pouring rain while Gretchen and I watched and laughed.
We took a tour of some of my brothers old car collection and Brady and Jon decided to take one for a spin... now this made me and Gretchen feel a bit uneasy for a couple of reasons, mostly because the cars were worth more than our homes combined and because they were driving them on the edge of a cliff. But being the nice wives we are we wouldn't spoil their fun so we sent them on their way and hoped for the best. After the boys SPED away (and I mean SPED) we patiently waited fr their safe return... and waited, and waited... after an extended time we began to worry that we had lost our dear hubbies to the lure of the fast car on a windy cliff edged road... until we saw this coming around the corner...
The poor boys inch by inch pushing the car back to us... And yes, below is a picture of a pregnant woman pushing the extremely heavy car.
We also found our way to the pool a couple of times... below are Jon and Brady's attempts at... something. Not sure what but the pictures are funny.

Cody and little Londyn also having some fun in the sun.
And last but not least are lots of pictures of my darling little nieces... I got a little snap happy with them around but can ya blame me? They are just so cute, I love them.






12 comments:

Stephenson and Katie said...

Oh how I love that pool :) How FUN! So sad we missed it! And your nieces are adorable as always....

Avree said...

Looks like fun! I'm glad your hubbies made it back alive! I remember having fun in high school with some of your brother's cars :)

ferardandy said...

cute photos! i think i need some copies.

Kindra said...

Awesome! St. George sounds like the happen' place. Thanks for the peach!

Amber said...

I love the fact that you had prego Gretchen push the car while you snapped photos-great friend! And I love the gorgeous blue eyes!

Johnson Fam said...

Did you take those pix with your new camera? They look so professional. What a fun trip.
P.s. I am comming back to TOSH

Barb Johnson said...

Ah yes...mighty cute girlies! Where's Allie??

Chris and Tara said...

Fun, fun, fun. You're nieces are adorable. So is Londyn.

Kim said...

thanks for callin to hang out with me here in st. george!

Unknown said...

I am so far out of the loop... Tracy isn't the one pushing the car is she?

Michelle said...

Tracy you are quite the photographer...it doesn't hurt that your neices are absolutely adorable...but you really are way talented.

Momslikeme said...

It's nice to see a family that actually spends time together!