Thursday, August 28, 2008

TAGGED

Here's the deal: Post these rules on your blog list your 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 facts about yourself, and 3 current obsessions/collections. Then tag 5 of your friends at the end of your blog by leaving there names. Let them know you tagged them by leaving a comment on their blog.

3 Joys

1.) Family (Jon, parents, brothers, sisters, in-law family, nieces, newphew, grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles, all of um!
2.) Wakeboarding at Lake Powell
3.) St. George

3 Fears

1.) Being alone
2.) Being a dissapointment to someone
3.) needles

3Goals

1.) Have a family
2.) Finish School
3.) Be happy

3 facts about myself

1.) I have good hair and skin usually (thanks mom)
2.) I am soooooo bad at Math its not even funny
3.) I am jealous of really confident people

3 current obsessions/collections

1.) My family
2.) shopping
3.) recently my new camera!

Well that was probably wicked boring to read. I tag anyone who was bored enough to read this cuz you must have time on your hands. :)

1 comments:

Johnson Fam said...

Hey! Why have we gotten together? We need to way soon. I'll call you.