Saturday, August 23, 2008

SURPRISE!!!

So my birthday isn't until the end of September but my wonderful Hubby surprised me with an early present... a new CAMERA! Oh I love it so so much! I am taking a photography class this semester and so he surprised me with it a little early so I would have it for the whole semester. I still cant believe he got it for me.... I mean I was dropping a lot of hints but the one he got me is MUCH nicer than I had even hoped for. Anyway, if it isn't obvious enough, I am extremely excited about this. I have been taking random pictures since the second I got it so here are my first photos... They are pretty random and boring but here they are anyway












Thanks Jon!!! I LOVE YOU!

10 comments:

Kim said...

Bush the photographer. I am impressed. Atta girl

Anonymous said...

congrats on the new camera! I have the 30D and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Have fun!

ferardandy said...

those tree pictures look like paintings. i want to take a photo class, sounds fun.

Ariel said...

Wow Tracy I love the pictures! Good job! I love your awesome new camera too....I'm a little jealous

SaRah G. said...

oh i love it!! i'm so freakin excited you're in my class!!! woot woot!!! p.s. i've TAGGED you!

Avree said...

Congrats on the new camera! You are already good at it! That's so awesome that you're taking a class!

Meghan Ence said...

I'm so excited that you got a new camera and are taking a photography class. I've always wanted a friend that is a photographer! Now I have one. Yahoo. Jk. That's an awesome little surprise. Your pictures already look great.

Amber said...

I love your photos! Keep being creative! We should go shoot and just play with our cameras one day!

Tiffany said...

Congrats :) What a nice gift... if you ever need a baby to practice on... Jayden is available. We haven't done any "pictures" yet ;)

Shawn, Hayley and Jack said...

Cool pictures, looks like a cool camera. I really want a nice camera too. Maybe for Christmas!

Oh and I really liked you sea turtle at Bear Lake, that is sweet. Looks like you guys are so happy, what a cute couple.