Thursday, February 2, 2012

Maybe the lamest post of all time

I have no idea why I am even posting this.
Maybe I am hoping I am not the only crazy person that is doing this... if you are another crazy person like me, please let me know so we can like make a support group or something.

My little sniffer is going crazy right now. I have no idea why unless it is some post-pregnancy thing. Certain smells are like some kind of crack or something for me. I CANNOT get enough of the smell and it smells SO insanely delicious I'm about this close to actually tasting this stuff. If I weren't nursing Sophie, I'm pretty sure I would.


and

These two products are the ones. Holy cow. Like it's scaring me how obsessed I am with the smell. My mouth actually waters when I smell them. I find myself doing the dishes (my least favorite chore) a LOT these days just so I can smell this stuff.

I also started drooling when I was at a Salon getting my hair done and the smell about put me in a coma it was so good.

Well, there you have it. Probably the most useless post of all time.

Really though, am I insane? Are YOU insane too?


7 comments:

Amber said...

I actually just looked up ordering some Lemi Shine because I found it on someones blog and they said it takes the film of their dishes. Too funny. And now I can't wait to smell it. Did you order it online or is it at a store?

Tracy said...

Got it at the Grocery Store. It worked WONDERS for our dishes. Like I was shocked at how well it took all the white stuff off of everything. We washed every dish in our house and they all look like new.

AAAANNNDD you might want to taste it when you smell how delicious it is.

Amber said...

I will pass on tasting it, thanks though!

Amy said...

I LOVE Lemishine - LOVE it! Rescued me from insanity.

And now I'm dying to try that dish soap - they should pay you....

Avree said...

Haha I'll have to try them! I'm not quite as insane as you but I do think James' poop smells like butterscotch. Let me be clear, I AM NOT tempted to taste it one little bit.

Ashlie Dalton said...

Looove this post! Laughed my butt off! Also, I heard when you crave things that aren't food your body is low in vit. Or minerals. No idea if it's true or not though.

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.