Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Well hello there

Baby Layne wanted to say hello.

Here he is at 11 weeks and 3 days,
waving to his (yes I think it's a boy) adoring public. Look at that tiny, adorable little hand and that perfect little face!


And this is how he spent most of his ultrasound... bend down...


and spring up!!


He was jumping up and down, waving his arms, all over the place. Both nurses said they didn't think they had ever seen a baby at this age be THIS active. He would not hold still... it was the most adorable and amazing thing. They said if he keeps this up I will be feeling him move in the next 4 weeks or so. Cannot wait for that!!!

I am more convinced than ever that this is a boy...
What to you think? Take the poll at the top of our blog.



8 comments:

Ashlie Dalton said...

what a sweet baby! how fun for ollie to get to be a big brother to this active little fellow (perhaps?). :)
excited for you to get to experience all that pregnancy has to offer. what a happy time.
we need to get together soon. maybe a walk when the weather permits?

Brock and Kensey said...

i love the pictures! HE is a cute little guy!! I think about you everyday and am SOOO happy for you!! YAY!! maybe we can get together next time you are in town...

Avree said...

Oh how fun! It's so nice to see those ultrasounds and see that things are going well. So happy for you!

The Johnson Family said...

I am so excited for you! And so excited for you to feel that baby kick! Congratulations, again.

Amy said...

Crazy mover!!! Tommy & NBE have to be shaken to pull them out of the stupor in there. So fun to see him (?) move!

Unknown said...

So I don't know you way good, but reading that you guys are finally pregnant honestly made me tear up!!!! I can't imagine never experiencing it all. You guys are amazing and Im so excited for you

Robyn said...

Oh my gosh Tracy! I am so excited for you! Congratulations! My heart skipped a little bit when I saw this post, I had no idea! so so happy for you guys! Ollie will be such a good big brother!!

Amber said...

So incredible Tracy!