Monday, April 4, 2011

16 months

Man, without my monthly Ollie shoots I have been really slacking on the ol' blog. I really need to keep it up, it's such a great journal so I am gonna try real hard to do better!

Ollie at 16 months... he is a wild man. This boy scares me... he has NO fear. No reservations. He just goes for it.

While I admire his courage, it also freaks me right out. He would walk straight off a cliff if I wasn't there to stop him. He is my little daredevil. Even the park is a scary place sometimes because he will just walk right on down a slide or a ledge and tumble all the way down. Eek. I fear broken bones are in this boys future.

Other than that, he is completely adorable and wonderful and my little buddy. I LOVE spending my days with him. I love when he picks up a book, brings it to me, and turns around and backs up to plop on my lap. I love when he laughs at himself. I love when he shows off when people are around. I just love him.

I also kind of love meal time... he is so funny about eating. He is happy, he is sad, he is confused. Also, when it comes to food, this is the only time he shows caution... when I try to give him something to eat... he has to carefully stare and study it before he will put it in his mouth. Go figure. Here is what it generally looks like...

This is the face he gives me when I present the new food... everytime.


ok... I can try that

success!!


Or perhaps not...


Or, maybe it's ok...

Who knows. This boy is all over the place... and I adore it. I adore him.

7 comments:

linda said...

What a cute boy! You are so smart to document the "everyday stuff"...
What program did you use to make the photo "collages" for Allie's birthday party photos??

Mollie and Jason said...

I love his little curls! So cute:)

Amy said...

He's such a sweetie! Those eyes still melt my heart. :D

Avree said...

Love those facial expressions! He really is SO adorable!

ferardandy said...

I miss my little buddy! Been on girl overload for 12 days...need to see a boy or 2 pretty soon.

Barb Johnson said...

ooops! That was grandma Barb, not Fergi.... who's been sneakin' around my house! Ha!

The Johnson Family said...

What a cutie pie! He is getting so big. I can't wait for the day that Lauren picks up a book and brings it to me to read to her.