Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas




Christmas day will no doubt be a whirlwind so I thought I would post this now.

I'm so excited for Christmas this year. So excited to spend time with my family. SO grateful for my family. This last year as been by far the best year of my life. I have never felt so much joy and happiness and content in all my life. I'm just so happy. And to thank for it all... the man we are celebrating this Christmas season. My Savior. Without whom, I would have none of the things that make me so happy. I'm so grateful for him. For his birth. For his sacrifice for me and for you. For his absolutely endless love.

Have a great holiday everyone!

5 comments:

Barb Johnson said...

LOVE that adorable picture with the adorable baby in it! Pack him up and get on down here!!

linda said...

Have a very Merry Christmas with your cute little Ollie! Kids (and the Savior) are what Christmas is all about...

Kate said...

That's such a cute picture of Oliver!! I love it! Hope you guys are having a wonderful Christmas!

Avree said...

Oh that is such an adorable picture! Ollie is the cutest little guy ever and I'm so happy for you! It was so good to see you! Lets do it more often!

Unknown said...

Tracy, when did you get so good behind the camera? Next time you're on the east coast, you're taking our pictures.