Friday, July 30, 2010

New this month

Family pictures!!

This was so fun. It was kind of emotional looking at these... at first my girly, self-centered brain came out and said "ugh, you look weird, your outfit didn't work, you have rolls, blah blah blah". Stupid girl brain.
These pictures are beautiful. Perfect. Can you see the joy? Can you feel how happy we are? Can you see how much we love our little family? I can when I look at these, and that was the goal.

so...

Mission accomplished.












Thank you Mikki for once again, an amazing job!!

Also this month...
8 month Ollie Pop!!

Nothing too new with the kid... still workin' on crawling, still growing, still the most adorable baby on the face of the earth... ya know, the usual. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also got some new equipment for an at home studio so I tested it out on the little nugget.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's been a great month.

19 comments:

Paul*Cat*Hallie*Ty said...

Oh Tracy...you have THE.CUTEST.FAMILY.EVER!!! You are SO beautiful, these pics turned out great! Oliver is perfect...I feel like I haven't see him forever!!! Hope you guys are good! Oh and I need to schedule a little newborn session after your Lake Powell trip! :) Hope you guys have a blast!!!

Barb Johnson said...

Aw, Tracy, you just get better and better! LOVE them all!! Nice backdrops too :)

Kasey said...

Such CUTE family pics! I can definitely feel the joy and love! It just radiates from those pics! You guys are amazing!

Ollie is absolutely adorable! He's starting to look like a lil man! Love it!!

Tiffany said...

Those family pictures are amazing. I can't believe little Ollie is 8 months!! He is getting so big.

Losee said...

your right you do have a stupid girl brain. You look beautiful. I love these pictures. Ollie looks so cute I love him!

Michelle said...

What beautiful family pictures! I LOVED them and thought you looked gorgeous :)

Avree said...

These turned out so great! What a beautiful little family! I love Ollie's big blue eyes!

Volney & Esther Boswell said...

I would definitely agree... mission accomplished... love all of them!

SaRah G. said...

You made me tear up!!! You guys look SOOOOOOO happy!!! I love it!!!! The pictures are amazing!!!!

Amber said...

Such gorgeous pictures! I love them! And I love the ones on her website too! The ones of you and Oliver are way cute!

ferardandy said...

very happy photos and for the record you look hot, as usual. i love the ones in the studio, i'll send my kids right over.

Chris and Tara said...

You do look so happy. My favorite one is where Jon is tossing Ollie up in the air. :)

Ariel said...

Oh I love them TL! You guys are adorable! Seeing those happy pictures makes me happy!

Rachel said...

What rolls? The only rolls I could find were on Ollie. And his are adorable.

Jen said...

I love them Tracy!! When we do family pictures you are definitely picking out our wardrobe...so cute. Love you guys!

Linzy said...

You guys are the cutest little family. Holy Crap! I LOVE your long pretty hair, too!

Kelli J. said...

Wow! Beautiful pics!

Shawn, Hayley and Jack said...

HE is such a doll. I can just see in your eyes how in love you guy are with your sweet little boy. Great photos.

GABS said...

aaahh super lindas fotos.. en verdad... que estan hermosas..

saludos desde mexico