Saturday, March 20, 2010

TAGGED

I usually don't do these tag things but I don't have anything else to do at the moment (which I am loving). Jon's home today, we went to breakfast, went on a walk, been playing with Oliver, what else could I possibly do? Plus Ashlie tagged me and it's like in elementary school when someone dares you, or like double dog dares you... you have no choice but to do it!

You probably know the rules, you have to take a picture of these things as is, no cleaning. Lucky for me I made my bed today :)

Favorite Room

I really love Oliver's nursery too, but I already posted that. This is our master bedroom. It's so relaxing feeling, I love it.

Bathroom

This one not so relaxing, and not clean. But hey at least I am following the rules!! Notice, it's only my stuff spread all over the counter. My hubby is such a good sport.

Laundry Room


Nothing too exciting here.

Favorite Shoes

My Mommy shoes, they are flat and comfy and I love them. Ask me 4 months ago and I would have posted some 4 inch, purple heels.

Self Portrait



They were all so stunning, I couldn't pick just one...

Refrigerator

Outside: Motivation for summer so I stop eating crap all day long

Inside: Crap tempting me to forget summer and eat all day

Closet

Stuffed.

Kitchen Sink

Not bad right now.

Your baby at this moment

Playing with Daddy.

And one more just for fun because he was so cute yesterday in his little skunk onesie (it says mommys little stinker, I love it) and camo socks. Who am I kidding, he's cute everyday.


I tag: Mom (you need a new post)
Danna L.
Katie R. (I wanna see your new house)
Kate J.
Sharla J.

Come on girls, join the fun!!!

6 comments:

Ashlie Dalton said...

nice self portraits! :) i just love your house. so pretty.
thanks for playing along!

Michelle said...

I LOVED the self portraits. I actually laughed out loud, you are such a good sport :)

Volney & Esther Boswell said...

Love it... love it... :)

Amy said...

I LOVE your bedroom. love love LOVE it!!!!!

Also I love your face. :)

SaRah G. said...

your house looks like it came right out of a magazine!! i loved every single picture!! your little man is perfect!!!!

Linzy said...

Fun! ...Oliver is getting so big and soooo cute!