Sunday, February 21, 2010

3 months (warning, picture overload)

This handsome fella, is 3 months old today.

He is so happy...

usually...
but even that pouty little face makes me smile.

and those beautiful blue eyes, never get old.

and we have never been happier








This boy knows just how to charm the socks off of his parents (see picture above). I would do absolutely anything for him. He makes every single day so much fun.

At 3 months Oliver
- is actually wearing 3 month clothes! He's growing so fast.
-is really smiley for mommy and daddy but can be pretty stingy around strangers
-is busy busy busy, always kicking and cooing
-sleeps 3-5 hour stretches at night (usually 3, but he's getting better)
-still fascinated by lights, ceiling fans and blinds
-is comforted best by mommy, but smiles more for daddy
-is absolutely adorable

P.S. I got my camera fixed and I wanna start taking pictures again. I know I am a beginner but that just means I'm cheap :) Let me know if you want some fresh family pictures!



11 comments:

Barb Johnson said...

He's SO adorable! But...you're wrong -- he freely gives smiles to grandma too! Tracy, you are just a glowing motherl What a terrific family!

Mandie said...

He is so dang cute!! I love all of those pictures!

Andrew said...

What a cutie!! We are so glad we ran into you at Grandma and Grandpas tonight! So cute!!

Jen said...

He is so cute, I love him! It has been way too long since I've seen you and little Oliver! By the way, I want some pictures. :)

Gretchen said...

I love every single picture in here but I really LOVE the one of you guys all together, Tracy you are so photogenic! I want Oliver to be free with his smiles for me....PS Can we do some pictures of our family :)

Volney & Esther Boswell said...

Love this little one... Mommy and Daddy too! Love the pictures, for sure!

linda said...

What a CUTE boy! Keep taking photos-you can never have too many...

jamirodana said...

So, what was wrong with the camera? Just curious.
Give me a few days to get better so we can do your family pics:)

Amber said...

What a stud! I'm in love with his hair and I'm totally digging his vest! I love little vest on boys!

Rachel said...

No warning needed. I actually clicked on your blog BECAUSE you said there were pictures. Such a cute little man!

ariel said...

what a handsome boy! i love the striped cardigan :)