Monday, September 21, 2009

Again...

"It isn’t as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don’t worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. If you do your best, it will all work out. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. … If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

Gordon B. Hinckley

I know, I posted this same quote on my blog last year. I just think it's a reminder that never gets old... so pass on over if you are tired of hearing it. Take another read through if you need a "pick me up". I miss President Hinckley. He was such a good man. Such a happy disposition and a positive outlook on life. Reading this reminds me of him and the example he is. I feel happier now :)

7 comments:

Malerie said...

loved it!
i've been thinking about you lots this week. i was excited to talk to you on Sunday at church... but i didn't see you... :(

Gretchen said...

I love this quote. I'm glad you posted it, I can always use this kind of reminder in my life :)

dave + kirst said...

One of my absolutely favorite quotes! I used to keep this on my mirror- maybe I will do it again. And Gordon B. was one of my favorite, favorite people. I miss him too. Love to hear his voice.

Amy said...

I love this quote too and I love the reminder.

I thought of you Sunday - hope the "harvest" went well and that you're feeling some relief. :)

Rachel said...

I thought of you as well this Sunday. And said a prayer. Now, start drinking the local water.

Michelle said...

Love the quote! Thanks for the reminder :)

Kindra said...

Thank you, Tracy. I needed to hear that. :)