Monday, November 3, 2008

To lift you up

"It isn’t as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don’t worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. If you do your best, it will all work out. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. … If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."

Gordon B. Hinckley

Favorite quote of all time. Lifts me up no matter what. What a great man he was and what a legacy he left behind. I love this quote because it reminds me that even my sweet President Hinckley had hard times, he worried, he was human, but he always had faith that things would all work out. If he can do it, so can we.

If you were having a bad day, hope its better now. :)

6 comments:

Jennie said...

I actually was having a bad day, a really bad day. This was just what I needed. Thank you :)

Michael and Lindsay Condie said...

Great post! Very uplifting...thanks!

photography by Mikki said...

Ok, so seriously, this was a bad day on it's way to something worse, and I came to your quote- thanks Tracy! It made it better already-

Kelli J. said...

Thanks! You are awesome! I needed that!

Robyn said...

Hey that quote was perfect! I definately needed that tonight... I sounds like we all needed that! Thanks

Meghan Ence said...

I'm so glad you posted this quote on here. I've been having a rough couple of weeks and I keep going back to your blog to read this quote. Thanks Buddy.