Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Birthday baby Lucy!

Thanks so much to the Johnson's for letting me practice on their absolutely darling family! Little Lucy just turned 1 year old and I am pretty sure she had more fun than anyone with this photoshoot! Thanks again guys!

***note to my friends that are really good at this photography thing, please don't look close at the "beginnerness" of my pictures***


(I love this picture... Lucy is lookin' at me like "what on earth are you doing lady?")
Now comes the fun part...








10 comments:

Johnson Fam said...

Girl I love them!!! So So cute. The one with the sky is so cool looking. It looks like a backdrop. I love all of them. Thanks a ton for doing them. We had fun. P.S. I think I am getting pay back for giving her all that cake she has been throwing up everything. :( Mean Mommy.

Stephenson and Katie said...

Tracy good job! I am so impressed!!

Barb Johnson said...

Trace, they look great! My favorite is of all 3 of them wearing white, in front of the window... really cool! Good job

Amber said...

What beginnerness? Your photos are wonderful and what a beautiful model!

Kate said...

Great pictures Tracy! You are so talented. We can't wait to see you guys this week!

SaRah G. said...

I KNOW THAT YOU ARE GOING TO BE A WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER WHEN YOU GROW UP! I JUST KNOW IT! TOM WILL BE PROUD!

Kindra said...

It would be impossible to take a less than perfect picture of that baby, she is beautiful! Great photos!

photography by Mikki said...

Tracy these are really good! I love the messy shots and the way you framed the cake with her cute face- I like the sky one too!

Bevin&Jeremy said...

so adorable! You are getting pretty dang good T! Hows everything going?

Tiffany said...

Great job Tracy!!! I love them