Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Oh so soon...

This is where my mind is... Jon and I are just so so close to our big trip to MEXICO! Jon served his mission in Mexico City and so we have been saving for 3 years so we could go back and now is the time! Wahoo! We will spend the first few days here... in Cozumel (cant wait to lay on that beach)
The rest of the trip will be spent here... In Mexico City, mostly in the smaller towns on the outskirts of the city where Jon served. I am excited to go back there and see where he lived and meet the people he taught...
I cannot wait another minute for this trip! We are leaving on Friday and we will be back the 26th... The blog will be lonely until then but I think we will have some realy good stuff to blog when we return! Adios!!
P.S. One minor draw back to this trip... it is right during the Idol finale!! Agh! What will I do? I hope they have Idol in Cozumel... Go David A!!

7 comments:

Meghan Ence said...

That's so funny you are going to Cozumel. Mitch and I just booked a cruise and it stops in Cozumel. Have fun on your trip! Don't get too tan!!!

Avree said...

I'm so jealous! I'm assuming I'll see you at Bevin's wedding this weekend, I'm excited!

Chris and Tara said...

What fun. That's great you get to go see some of the families he taught. And I'm jealous about the beach part. :)

Stephenson and Katie said...

So fun!!! I didn't know you were leaving so soon! WE will miss you much, that's way too long to be gone! YOu're gonna be all cute and tan.... And right after you get back we'll have our weekend o' fun in ST GEORGE

Austin, Laura and Tommy said...

Tracy! Hey this is your best friend... you know who I am :)! Have fun in Mexico, as for me I'll be here in St. George, nice and plump waiting for the baby to come. I love you!

Robyn said...

Oh yes I would be going on a trip too, but I just can't miss idol myself. Kidding but really I do hate it when I have to miss idol for stuff!

Anonymous said...

We went to Cozumel in March. You're going to love it - great place for diving, too. We got American Idol. Have a fabulous time!!