Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Battle of the Davids

Ok, it's on, the battle of the Davids... I have never been much of an idol fanatic until this season! This David is my man! He is truly talented, humble, sincere and just REAL. I would love to see someone like him win this (though I know he will do just fine even if he doesn't). What a positive example to millions of people out there, someone you would actually want your kids to look up to... love him!!!
DONT, love this one though.... oooooo I cant stand this guy! He is like a grain of sand in my teeth that I keep biting and cant get rid of! Do I think he is talented? Yes. Great performer? Yes. Smug, Cocky, and full of himself? Absolutely!! Look at him! Look at that smug face.... yuck!! Cant stand him, get him outta here!

11 comments:

Stephenson and Katie said...

yes tracy I LOVE it. Boo to David Cook. I can't wait for the results tonight! I told Ariel we have to watch it before the Jazz game :)

ariel said...

awwww i love that picture of david a! he's so cuuuute. and way to get a smug picture of david c {like it's hard...} :)

Linzy said...

i agree w/ you 100% on the 2 davids. Londyn loves david archuleta too! Every time he finishes singing, she says "yay Archuleta"! And yeah, I told Katie I'd host Michelle's shower. We all need to find a day that will work and start planning! July is sneaking up on us.

Lisa Moore said...

Yes! I soooo agree with you Tracy! I really like to listen to cook as long as I don't have to see his cocky face. So go Archuletta! Now I wish I had gotten to know my little brothers' friends better.

Jen said...

Yay! I think I have to agree with you. We need to have an idol finale party!!

Kim said...

I could not agree with you more Bush. I cant stand the looks David Cook gives. Its like he is trying to fake being humble but you can totally read his face he thinks he is the bomb diggity. Go Archuletta all the way. I love idol.

Anonymous said...

Oh I can't agree with you more! I love David Archuleta. I want David Cook to suck so bad, but he is good which makes me even more irate! So much frustration! I'm glad you made it through finals! Im hoping I can make it to the shower this weekend but I don't get off work until 2ish! Maybe I will magically be done early...we will see.

Kylee said...

haha...I I feel like throwing something at the t.v. every time he does that stupid thankyou nod...I hate it!

Avree said...

Haha, woob you crack me up. I'm definitely with you on this one.

Lexie said...

We are totally addicted to AI. I want David A. to win SO bad! He is the cutest thing ever!

Tiffany said...

LoL Tracy apparently I have not been paying attention at AI night I had no idea David C bugged you so much :) How are you doing?? I haven't talked to you in a while!