Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!


This is the cute little guy next door named Hunter, he made himself right at home as soon as we opened the door. Cute cute


The old woman on your right would be me, the guy in scrubs is William, he is a PA for my boss who is in the lime green pimp suit (picture does NOT do it justice), yes he is an orthopedic surgeon, scary I know, and the other girl is my partner in crime Tina. These are the people I work with and I love my job! Happy halloween! (Jon was at school, party pooper)

6 comments:

Barb Johnson said...

I can see that you'll be just a precious little old lady, Tracy! Wish I could have seen you pull one over on the staff at the office!

photography by Mikki said...

Tracy. You are amazing. I love you as a Grandma. WOW.

ferardandy said...

Tracy!!!that is one of the best costumes ever!

Kim said...

bush you are the sweetest lookin grandma i ever seen

Meghan Ence said...

That is a pretty dang good costume. I wish I were creative like you. I was stupid Posh for Halloween. LAME O! Anyways good job with the costume. It looks great!

Meghan Ence said...

Tag your it!!!! Go to my blog to see the rules.... you don't have to do it if you don't want to.