Friday, September 24, 2010

10 months

10 months

2 months away from 1 year... yikes.

Little Ollie is doing wonderful. He had a lot of stuff go down over the past month. Cutting his first tooth (way fun). Learning to walk (with assistance) and never wanting us to stop walking with him. Learning to pull himself up, climb stairs, break Mommy's pretty centerpieces on the kitchen table, all that fun stuff!

As scary as it's been to see him learn so much and grow so fast in such a short time, it's also been so stinkin' fun. I love the look he gets in his face when he is doing one of his knew tricks and he just looks at me like "Mom, are you seeing this?? Look what I can do!". It's completely adorable.





Love you Poppy... 2 more months till birthday time!!

5 comments:

k8e said...

He is seriously so stinkin' cute! Love this little man!

Steven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Barb Johnson said...

I do believe he's one of the happiest babies I've ever seen! It makes me happy happy happy just lookin' at his happy face!

Ariel said...

LOve those pictures!! He is so cute!

Mollie and Jason said...

He is adorable!