Wednesday, August 25, 2010

9 months

It's that time again... time for your monthly Ollie fix.

Photobucket

Month #9
Also known as, 3 more months until I have a 1 YEAR old.
Yikes...

This month, baby boy has started chatting... gaga, nana, baba that kind of stuff. It's adorable.
He's crawling all over the place but in his own special way. He CAN crawl normally, I've seen him do it, but he prefers what looks like the butterfly swim method. It's quite fun to watch.

I feel like Oliver's personality is really starting to show these days. He's always had it, since the day he was born, always been really happy, chill, curious, but I just seem to notice it more and more each day. It's wonderful. He has so many funny quirks and funny faces, and I love that I know them all so well.

Here are some of my favorite Ollie faces...

Deep concentration
Photobucket

Studious...
Photobucket

Frustrated
Photobucket

Deeply concerned, poutty
Photobucket

Happy and happier (my favorite!! And of course he wouldn't pull this face until I let him go in his jumperoo)
Photobucket

Oh how I adore those gummy smiles. Yes gummy. All gums. No teeth. Love it.
Love him.
Don't know what else to say. Just love every minute of him.

7 comments:

Barb Johnson said...

cutest post, T! I recognize all those faces too! He can really hang that lower lip out when things aren't quite right! Jumperoo pictures? Priceless.

Amber said...

That is the biggest smile ever! He is such a ham! It was fun to see you guys the other day, we need to do that more often! And teeth---he is totally teething! You can see them coming in. Good luck!

Avree said...

Cute! That gummy smile melts my heart!

Mollie and Jason said...

He is so freaking cute! I just love your little family!

SaRah G. said...

Oh Trac, he is the cutest!!! I just love him!! oh... and you!!! Can't wait to see you again!! You are the best, and your family is adorable!!!

Kate said...

I love the monthly Ollie Fix! He's such a handsome boy! I love all his funny faces too! We are looking forward to see you guys in November!

Linda said...

He is seriously adorable!