Friday, April 9, 2010

5 years

5 years ago today...

On a strangely cold, windy, rainy April day in St. George, I made the best decision of my life. I married Jon.

What a whirlwind the past 5 years have been. Filled with architecture school, college for dummies, crummy jobs, good jobs, crummy apartments, nice home, new friends, fun trips, new places, lots of doctors, a few failures, and one great big success named Oliver. I wouldn't change a thing.

I feel so lucky each day that I get to be his wife.
So
So
Lucky.
Sometimes it's a bit overwhelming. Like today.

Love you Jon

6 comments:

Amber said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you get to celebrate together at some point!

Avree said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you're feeling better so you can enjoy your special day!

Nate, Monique and Haven said...

If Nate and I were just one year earlier, maybe we would've met on our wedding days!! We had our 4 year on the 6th. St. George Temple too :)
Happy Anniversary my friend!!

Barb Johnson said...

That's really sweet, Tracy. I agree...you are a lucky lucky lady! (so's Jon - I mean guy, that is)

Ariel said...

Happy Anniversary!

The Coffer's said...

Happy Anniversary!