Monday, December 29, 2008

Holiday pudge...


Ok, be honest... who else gained a little weight over the holiday season? I did! And all you pregnant girls do not count... I mean there was cheesecake and candies and treats EVERYWHERE! Whats a girl to do? The damage is done, might as well laugh about it now :)

Now, who wants to get rid of the holiday pudge? I do! What I would really like to do is get in one of those group training classes but since those are not free and I am already paying for the "gym"here in Foxboro, I propose this.... my own training group. Who's in? Seriously. I will create workouts every week (I'm thinking starting at just twice a week) and we can all do it together. I have a really hard time motivating myself to work hard at the gym, but if there is someone else there pushing me I always do better...

You would be doing me a favor and you might even get a little fitter yourself... think it over.

7 comments:

Stephenson and Katie said...

Can stephenson come or is it girls only? :) and I'm totally in after the baby comes!! I'll need somethin to motivate me to get my butt back into shape!

Jen said...

Me!! I need some motivation. We can bug each other everyday at work. :) Count me in!

Avree said...

I haven't weighed myself yet because I know I won't like what I see. I wish I could join your group, but I don't think 1 and 1/2 hour drive would be fun.

Tiffany said...

Great idea tracy! baby fat+ christmas fat= not such a pretty sight :) Let me know!

The Coffer's said...

I'm in!!!When do we start?

Meghan Ence said...

I wish I could join your group. Move to St. George and we can start our own! I hope you had a great Christmas. You've been slacking on the blogging. Get with it!

Kindra said...

Seriously! I looked in the mirror the other day and said, "where did that little unsightly bulge come from???" I have a pooch!! Count me in!