Sunday, June 22, 2008

Hubby Tag

1. What is his name?  Jonathan Layne

2. Who eats more?  Depends on the day... sometimes me sometimes him
3. Who said "I love you" first?  I think I was in love first but I waited until he said it :)
4. Who is taller?  He is 5'11, I am 5'4 (we fit perfectly)
5. Who is smarter?  Him hands down
6. Who is more sensitive?  We both have our moments
7. Who does the laundry? Usually me
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed, him
9. Who pays the bills?  I do for the most part when he is in school, but he works his butt off at school and he will pay the bills when he is done :)
10. Who cooks more? Me, but I dont cook near as much as I should
11. What meals do you cook together? Mmmm nothing really...
12. Who is more stubborn?  Both but probably me more
13. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Probably me, Jon is never wrong... :)
14. Who has more siblings? He has 5, I have 3
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We dont wear pants...
16. What do you like to do together? Tennis, Wakeboard, Snowboard, Rock climb... lots of stuff
17. Who eats more sweets? Jon... he is always eating a treat before dinner, makes me crazy!
18. What is his guilty pleasure? He cant really resist ice cream... and me:)
19. How did you meet?  We went to high school together
20. Who asked who out first?  We never really had a first date or anything, he just called me one day to hang out and I never let him go again
21. Who kissed who first?  Now this is an ongoing debate between us... I say it was pretty mutual
22. Who proposed? He did!!! The best day ever!  He did the most amazing proposal I could have imagined.
23. His best features? Oh I love so much about him its hard to narrow... I love his BIG bright eyes, I love his smile when he is really happy, nice bum too :)
24. What is his greatest quality? Again, lots to choose from... He is a very very hard worker, he always does his best no matter what it is, and he is very smart.  I love you babe!
25.  Tag, Mom, all sisters, all friends, everyone with a hubby!

3 comments:

Chris and Tara said...

I just did one of these tags, too. Very fun. I love the "we don't wear pants" line. No wonder you think he has a "nice bum". Ü

Kelli J. said...

Love the "we don't wear pants" comment...interesting! Thanks for sharing! :)

Tiffany said...

Too cute :) You guys really are so cute together. I feel like I never see you anymore- sorry I missed the America's got talent thing a couple weeks ago... my phone was on vibrate and it might as well have been silent cause I didn't get any messages till the next day. I'm lame.