Monday, April 7, 2008

Shout out!!!

So we had a great weekend hanging out with a few of our friends and so I would like to throw a shout out (yes "shout out" as in 1995 on MTV) to those awesome people! We have made so many great friends here and we ALWAYS have fun with all of them! We love you guys!
Here are a few of the awesome people I was speaking of... We had a lovely brunch between conference sessions that was so much fun... Dont ask me what Jon and Brady are doing in the above picture...
And of course we all enjoyed the second session of conference after we filled ourselves up with sausage and crepes.... this is just what happens...

5 comments:

Amber said...

Maybe I could be your awesome friend and hang out with you TRACY!

Stephenson and Katie said...

yay! Thanks for the shout out and for posting so quickly :) That was some scrumptious food- thanks for handling the crepes with care, they were amazing!
P.S. Tell Amber she can come hang anytime!

Amber said...

I try and hang out with Tracy but she's too busy for me :(

Shawn, Hayley and Jack said...

I was reading your post and looking at the pictures and you said I don't know what Jon and Brady are doing in this picture... so I looked at the picture below,( not thinking you were talking about the picture above) and I was like what is Jon doing laying on that other girls shoulder :) Then i realized you were talking about the picture above. hahaha

Kim said...

Bush I found a video clip of us wrestling at your house. I will have to post it for you :)